- alternate spelling of ground address.
- low-growing plants planted in deep shade or on a steep pitch in which turf is hard to develop.
- tiny flowers other than saplings growing on a forest flooring.
- In forestry, all small flowers developing in a forest, except younger trees: eg ferns, mosses, grasses, and weeds.
- low-growing flowers grown in deep tone or on a steep pitch in which grass is difficult to cultivate
- tiny plants except that saplings developing on a forest flooring
- small flowers besides saplings developing on a forest flooring
- low-growing flowers planted in deep tone or on a steep pitch in which turf is hard to grow
Sentence for "groundcover"
- A great little shade-loving groundcover is…
Synonym for "groundcover"
Hypernym for "groundcover"
Equivalent for "groundcover"