- Sports A rule governing the playing of a-game on a certain industry, program, or court.
- a simple rule of process or behavior. Usually used in the plural.
- A rule regarding use a particular field, course, or court.
- the essential guidelines or criteria; whatever somebody got to know before proceeding.
- (baseball) a unique guideline (as with baseball) coping with circumstances that arise due to the nature associated with playing reasons
Definition for "ground rule"
- Sports A rule governing the playing of a-game…
Hypernym for "ground rule"