- Glass that is ground or etched to create a roughened nontransparent surface.
- Glass that has been ground into good particles, as for usage as an abrasive.
- Glass having a rough, flat surface from abrasion or etching
- particulate cup made by grinding and made use of as an abrasive
- cup that diffuses light because a rough area made by abrasion or etching
- cup the transparency of which was damaged with its surface roughened by milling.
- Definition for "ground glass"
- Glass that is ground or etched to create…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ground glass"
- Form for "ground glass"