- the ground of a building at or nearest ground level.
- Informal the start of a venture, particularly regarded as a posture of advantage: people vying to get in on the ground flooring of a development project.
- the ground of a building closest to walk out; first-floor (US)
- the original phase of a project
- a floor of a home many nearly on an even because of the surface; -- called also in the us, however in The united kingdomt, the first flooring.
- the ground of a building that's at or nearest towards amount of the bottom across the building
- getting section of a venture in the beginning (considered place of benefit)
- on to the floor nearest to degree with the floor
- Definition for "ground floor"
- the ground of a building at or nearest…
- View More
- Sentence for "ground floor"
- Hypernym for "ground floor"
- Equivalent for "ground floor"
- Same Context for "ground floor"
- Urban Dictionary for "ground floor"