- The work of creating gross or dense, and/or state of becoming therefore.
- The inflammation of ovary of flowers after fertilization.
- The work of making gross or thick, or the state to become so.
- The swelling regarding the ovary of plants after fertilization. Henslow.
- The act of making gross or thick, or even the condition to become gross or thick; particularly, in botany, the swelling associated with the ovary of plants after fertilization.
Definition for "grossification"
- The work of creating gross or dense, and/or…
Sentence for "grossification"
Urban Dictionary for "grossification"