- A closely woven silk or rayon material with narrow horizontal ribs.
- A ribbon manufactured from this fabric.
- A silk fabric having narrow, horizontal ribs.
- A close-woven textile (usually made from silk or rayon) having thin horizontal ribs.
- A ribbon made from this textile.
- A stout corded silk things, not so lustrous, and one of the very most durable of silk textiles.
- a silk or silklike material with crosswise ribs
- Of a coarse texture; -- placed on silk with huge bond operating crosswise.
Definition for "grosgrain"
- A closely woven silk or rayon material with…
Sentence for "grosgrain"
Hypernym for "grosgrain"
Same Context for "grosgrain"