Definition for "grooming"
Sentence for "grooming"
Synonym for "grooming"
Phrases for "grooming"
Rhyme for "grooming"
Same Context for "grooming"
Verb Stem for "grooming"
Urban Dictionary for "grooming"
- Present participle of groom.
- look after an individual's private look, hygiene, and clothes.
- The work of training some body, often for advancement at work.
- looking after ponies or other pets by cleaning and cleansing them.
- The work of wanting to gain the trust of a with all the intention of getting a sexual relationship with him or her.
- organizing one for a position requiring skilled behavior, especially by giving opposrtunity for practise and guidance to make suitable choices.
- the experience of having dressed, washed and usually of neat appearance.
- the experience of cleansing yourself or other individuals by detatching lice, ticks, dirt, etc. through the fur; -- of creatures.
- activity leading to competent behavior
- the game to getting clothed; putting on garments