- Lithospermum arvense, a plant of genus Lithospermum anciently utilized, because of its stony pericarp, into the cure of kidney rocks.
- A plant of genus Lithospermum (L. arvense), anciently used, due to the stony pericarp, into the treatment of gravel. The German gromwell may be the Stellera.
- the most popular name when it comes to plant Lithospermum officinale.
- European perennial branching plant; does occur in hedgerows at the edge of woodlands
- Definition for "gromwell"
- Sentence for "gromwell"
- Medicinal plants total 462 species and…
- View More
- Hyponym for "gromwell"
- Hypernym for "gromwell"
- Variant for "gromwell"