- A coarse, usually stiffened textile manufactured from silk, mohair, wool, or a blend of these.
- a powerful material; a mixture of silk and wool or mohair.
- A coarse stuff made of silk and mohair, or of coarse silk.
- A coarse textile material formerly used, made originally of silk and mohair, afterward of silk and wool, and usually stiffened with gum.
- a coarse fabric of silk blended with wool or mohair and sometimes stiffened with gum
- Definition for "grogram"
- A coarse, usually stiffened textile manufactured from silk,…
- View More
- Sentence for "grogram"
- Hypernym for "grogram"
- Equivalent for "grogram"