- Protection or sanctuary given by Old English law to people in some situations, as whenever in a church or taking a trip regarding the king's highway.
- fully guaranteed safety, sanctuary, safe-conduct
- protection, peace or defense fully guaranteed in particular instances in Old English law.
- a location of security, a sanctuary
- comfort; security; contract.
- A truce; serenity; security.
- Definition for "grith"
- Protection or sanctuary given by Old English law…
- View More
- Sentence for "grith"
- Synonym for "grith"
- Urban Dictionary for "grith"