- consists of or containing gristle.
- Resembling gristle.
- Of, related to, or containing gristle
- Consisting of, or containing, gristle; like gristle; cartilaginous.
- hard to chew
- Consisting of gristle; like gristle; cartilaginous: because, the gristly rays of fins linked by membranes; the gristly hats or epiphyses of developing bones.
- Definition for "gristly"
- Sentence for "gristly"
- Long nights of Pierrot locked inside…
- View More
- Synonym for "gristly"
- Equivalent for "gristly"
- Same Context for "gristly"