- A step (in a flight of stairs); a qualification.
- See Grice, a pig.
- one step (in a flight of stairs); a degree.
- A pig; swine; specifically, some pig.
- Specifically, in heraldry, a young crazy boar.
- a new animal of some other sort, as a badger; a cub.
- Same as greese.
- A gray fur, associated with squirrel or bunny.
- to stay in horror; worry; tremble or shudder with concern.
- to stay in horror of; worry; dread.
Sentence for "grise"
Synonym for "grise"
Rhyme for "grise"
Same Context for "grise"
Variant for "grise"