- an individual or thing that grips some thing
- a cover on the handle of a bicycle, device, etc, which makes it much easier to grasp.
- A rubber or any other material attached with a curling footwear to enhance grip on the ice
- a ticket collector
- one that, or whatever, grips or seizes.
- In printing presses, the fingers or nippers.
- person who or whatever grips, grasps, or seizes.
- a tool for holding the carbon of an arc-lamp and helping into the regulation of their movements.
Sentence for "gripper"
Form for "gripper"
Same Context for "gripper"
Urban Dictionary for "gripper"