- Black dust or soot, particularly these types of dust clinging to or ingrained in a surface.
- Dirt, oil, soot, etc. which ingrained and difficult to remove.
- A genre of metropolitan music that emerged in London, England, in the early 2000s, mainly a development of British storage, dancehall, and rap.
- Foul matter; soil, rubbed in; sullying blackness, deeply ingrained.
- Foul matter; dust; soil; foulness, especially of a surface; smuttiness.
- their state of being covered with unclean things
- to pay for with black colored dirt or soot; begrime.
- To sully or soil profoundly; to dirt.
- To begrime; to dessert with soil
- make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- To cover with dirt; soil; befoul; begrime.
- Definition for "grime"
- Black dust or soot, particularly these types of…
- View More
- Sentence for "grime"
- Synonym for "grime"
- Verb Forms for "grime"
- Phrases for "grime"
- Rhyme for "grime"
- Hypernym for "grime"
- Same Context for "grime"
- Urban Dictionary for "grime"