- An informal restaurant or an area in a restaurant where grilled meals tend to be offered.
- A restaurant offering grilled meals.
- A room specially fitted for broiling meals, esp. one out of a restaurant, hotel, or club, organized for prompt service.
- a restaurant in which meals is cooked on a grill.
- A restaurant or lunch-room where chops, steaks, etc., tend to be grilled to order.
- a restaurant where food is prepared on a grill
Sentence for "grillroom"
- An American influence came with the…
Synonym for "grillroom"
Hypernym for "grillroom"
Same Context for "grillroom"