- The offspring of a mulatto girl and a negro.
- A mulatto.
- The offspring of a mulatto lady and a negro; also, a mulatto.
- you of combined negro and American Indian bloodstream.
- In medieval structure, through the eleventh towards fifteenth century, an ornament from the basics of pillars, linking the torus with each angle regarding the plinth.
- In wine-making, a deposit which types within eight or ten times after new wines are bottled.
- See griff.
- The section of a Jacquard loom which increases the warp-threads. Also referred to as knife-box.
Definition for "griffe"
- The offspring of a mulatto girl and a…
Sentence for "griffe"
- If you don't want your fall/winter…
Urban Dictionary for "griffe"