- griffin, (white) newcomer
- grasp; reach
- An arrangement of parallel pubs for lifting the hooked wires which raise the warp threads in a loom for weaving figured goods.
- Grasp; reach.
- An arrangement of synchronous pubs for raising the hooked wires which raise the warp threads in a loom for weaving figured products.
- people of mixed-blood.
- Gripe; grasp; get to.
- identical to griffin, 4.
- A deep area with a rocky chasm at the bottom.
- A mulatto; additionally, one of blended Indian and negro blood.
- An obsolete variation of graft.
- Definition for "griff"
- Sentence for "griff"
- Verisimilitude as 'griff' said was what…
- View More
- Synonym for "griff"
- Rhyme for "griff"
- Urban Dictionary for "griff"