- To pierce (some thing) with a weapon; to wound, to stab.
- to visit through some thing, of a weapon or razor-sharp item.
- to create a grinding or scraping sound.
- To reduce with a grating noise; to cut; to penetrate or pierce harshly.
- A harsh scraping or cutting; a grating.
- A harsh grinding, cutting, or hacking; a harsh grating sound.
- To grate; jar harshly.
- to behave or pass cuttingly or piercingly.
- To grate; grind; scrape harshly; make a grating sound.
- Definition for "gride"
- To pierce (some thing) with a weapon; to…
- View More
- Sentence for "gride"
- Synonym for "gride"
- Verb Forms for "gride"
- Form for "gride"