- any one of various types of small pancake created from a spoonful of batter prepared on a griddle
- A cake baked or fried on a griddle, esp. a thin batter cake, at the time of buckwheat or typical flour.
- A cake of batter cooked on a griddle.
- a scone created by losing a spoonful of batter on a griddle
- a-flat dessert of slim batter fried on both edges on a griddle
Definition for "griddlecake"
Sentence for "griddlecake"
- Our bacon and turkey sausages were…
Synonym for "griddlecake"
Hypernym for "griddlecake"