- an appartment steel area, eg a pan, that is used for cooking by dry heat.
- Vermont & Upstate New York See eye.
- an appartment bowl of steel useful for cooking.
- An iron dish or pan employed for preparing desserts.
- A sieve with a wire base, used by miners.
- A grated utensil for broiling flesh and seafood: identical to gridiron
- A broad disk or shallow pan of metal, utilized mainly for preparing thin desserts over a fire.
- A griddle-cake.
- In mining, a sieve with a wire base.
- one of many metal plates fitted as lids toward circular apertures for cooking-utensils in the top of a cooking-stove or range.
- cooking utensil consisting of a-flat heated area (as on top of a stove) upon which meals is prepared
- To cook on a-flat material surface.
- To use a griddle, to cook on a griddle.
- Definition for "griddle"
- an appartment steel area, eg a pan, that…
- View More
- Sentence for "griddle"
- If the batter, for example, contains…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "griddle"
- Phrases for "griddle"
- Hypernym for "griddle"
- Etymologically Related for "griddle"
- Same Context for "griddle"
- Urban Dictionary for "griddle"