- some of a number of tiny wood-boring marine isopod crustaceans associated with genus Limnoria, specifically L. lignorum, which frequently harm underwater wooden structures.
- some of different wood-boring marine crustaceans of this genus Limnoria, specially Limnoria lignorum, which affect underwater wood structures
- a tiny marine isopod crustacean (Limnoria lignorum or Limnoria terebrans), which burrows into and quickly destroys submerged timber, for instance the piles of wharves, both in Europe and America.
- A shoot from a tree; a brief cutting.
- a tiny isopod crustacean, Limnoria terebrans, of the family members Asellidæ.
Sentence for "gribble"
Rhyme for "gribble"
Urban Dictionary for "gribble"
- the final couple bites of prepared…