- some of a breed of tall thin dog, having a smooth coating, a narrow mind, and long feet and with the capacity of running swiftly.
- A lean dog breed found in hunting and race.
- A highball beverage of vodka and grapefruit liquid.
- A slender, graceful strain of puppies, remarkable for keen picture and swiftness. It really is the oldest varieties known, and is figured in the Egyptian monuments.
- A swift steamer, esp. an ocean steamer.
- A tall, extremely slender, fleet dog, held when it comes to chase, remarkable the symmetrical energy and beauty of the kind, its keen picture, as well as its great fleetness.
- Figuratively, a fast-sailing ship, specifically an ocean passenger-steamship.
- a tall slim dog of a historical type noted for swiftness and keen sight; made use of as a racing puppy
- To jump quickly over the surface associated with the liquid.
- Definition for "greyhound"
- Sentence for "greyhound"
- Cylart was sometimes referred to as…
- View More
- Synonym for "greyhound"
- Phrases for "greyhound"
- Hyponym for "greyhound"
- Hypernym for "greyhound"
- Same Context for "greyhound"
- Variant for "greyhound"
- Urban Dictionary for "greyhound"
- rushing dog.A coach that goes condition…
- View More