- A Confederate soldier through the United States Civil War (due to the grey uniforms).
- A louse.
- an area name for various grey birds.
- a sandpiper that breeds inside Arctic and winters inside southern hemisphere
- a dowitcher with a grey right back
- `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate troops by the Federal troops within the American Civil War; `greyback' produced by their particular grey Confederate uniforms
Sentence for "greyback"
Hypernym for "greyback"
Form for "greyback"
Urban Dictionary for "greyback"
- A derisive and instead unkind name…