- A thick nice syrup made of pomegranates and made use of as a flavoring, especially in drinks.
- A thin, loosely woven textile of silk, cotton, or artificial fibre.
- A cordial syrup created from pomegranates.
- A dilute drink made of such syrup.
- A thin gauzy material of silk or wool, utilized for ladies clothing.
- A dyestuff consisting basically of impure fuchsine.
- A thin gauzelike material of silk or wool, for females's wear.
- A trade name for a dyestuff, consisting essentially of impure fuchsine.
- A thin fabric of silk, or of silk and wool, often in meshes or openwork, resembling barege.
- In cookery, a larded fillet, especially among veal or chicken, glazed using its very own concentrated alcohol.
- A sweet beverage; a syrup: utilized for colds, etc.
- thin syrup made of pomegranate juice; used in blended beverages
- Definition for "grenadine"
- A thick nice syrup made of pomegranates and…
- View More
- Sentence for "grenadine"
- Hypernym for "grenadine"
- Cross Reference for "grenadine"
- Same Context for "grenadine"
- Urban Dictionary for "grenadine"
- Grenadine (grenadine syrup) is a blood-red,…
- View More