- regarding, or originated by, some person called Gregory, specifically one of many popes of this title.
- of or associated with Pope Gregory we or even the plainsong chants of this Roman Catholic Church
- of or regarding Pope Gregory XIII or the diary he launched in 1582
- Of or related to one of many persons-popes and others-named Gregory; especially, regarding Pope Gregory I., the fantastic (a. d. 590–604), or even to Pope Gregory XIII. (1572–85).
- certainly one of a club or brotherhood significantly just like the Freemasons, which existed in The united kingdomt during the early area of the eighteenth century. See Gormogon.
- a type of wig used within the seventeenth century: so named, it is said, from the creator, one Gregory, a barber in the Strand, London.
- In songs, a melody written in one of the church modes; a bit of plainsong.
- Definition for "gregorian"
- regarding, or originated by, some person called Gregory,…
- View More
- Sentence for "gregorian"
- Rhyme for "gregorian"
- Cross Reference for "gregorian"
- Same Context for "gregorian"