- some of various sporozoan protozoans for the order Gregarinida which are parasitic within the digestive tracts of various invertebrates including arthropods and annelids.
- Any of various sporozoan protozoans, of order Gregarinida being parasitic into the digestive tracts of some invertebrates
- Among Gregarinidæ.
- vermiform protozoans parasitic in pests alongside invertebrates
- Of or of the purchase Gregarinida.
- Of or pertaining to the Gregarinæ.
- Having the figures of a gregarina; with respect to the Gregarinidæ.
Sentence for "gregarine"
- (Lecudinidae, Eugregarinida), a new gregarine parasitizing…
Hypernym for "gregarine"