- A European wading bird (Tringa nebularia) having greenish legs and a long costs.
- A wading bird, Tringa nebularia, with long greenish feet and it is native to Eurasia.
- A European sandpiper or snipe (Totanus canescens); -- labeled as in addition higher plover.
- the favorite title of Totanus glottis, a typical sandpiper
- huge European sandpiper with greenish legs
Sentence for "greenshank"
- Other uncommon species are golden eagle…
Hypernym for "greenshank"
Cross Reference for "greenshank"
Variant for "greenshank"