- A yellow to brown or purple mineral, CdS, truly the only ore of cadmium.
- an unusual cadmium mineral that is made from cadmium sulfide in crystalline kind.
- Native cadmium sulphide, a mineral occurring in yellow hexagonal crystals, also as an earthy incrustation.
- Native cadmium sulphid, a rare mineral happening in hemimorphic hexagonal crystals of a honey-yellow or orange-yellow color, and also as a pulverulent incrustation on sphalerite.
- ore of cadmium; an unusual yellow mineral composed of cadmium sulphide in crystalline type
- Definition for "greenockite"
- A yellow to brown or purple mineral, CdS,…
- View More
- Sentence for "greenockite"
- Hypernym for "greenockite"