- some of different marine meals fishes for the family members Hexagrammidae, which regular rugged coastal regions of the northern Pacific.
- some of numerous foodfishes, associated with household Hexagrammidae, of this north Pacific
- any spiny-finned meals fish associated with the north Pacific coasts, of this genus Hexagrammos.
- The coalfish or pollock.
- Any fish belonging to the family Hexagrammidæ, carnivorous fishes living in kelp and about rocks in the North Pacific.
- food seafood for the northern Pacific
Sentence for "greenling"
Hyponym for "greenling"
Hypernym for "greenling"
Urban Dictionary for "greenling"
- A racial slur accustomed describe an…