- A plant associated with the genus Genista (G. tinctoria); dyer's-weed; -- called also greenweed.
- The dyers' broom, Genista tinctoria: so named from its use within dyeing green. Also referred to as greening-weed, greenweed. See cut-under Genista.
- deciduous erect spreading broom indigenous to western Europe; commonly cultivated for the wealthy yellowish flowers
- Definition for "green-broom"
- A plant associated with the genus Genista (G.…
- View More
- Hypernym for "green-broom"
- Variant for "green-broom"