Definition for "green snake"
- some of a number of slender, yellow-green nonvenomous…
Hypernym for "green snake"
- some of a number of slender, yellow-green nonvenomous us snakes of genus Opheodrys, for instance the lawn serpent.
- One of two different types of grass-snakes associated with the usa, of a bright-green color, consistent total the top of components (altering to bluish in spirits), and of really thin kind:
- any of many African colubrid snakes
- either of two North American chiefly insectivorous snakes which are green in shade
- 1 of 2 harmless US snakes (Cyclophis vernalis, and C. æstivus). They've been brilliant green in color.