Definition for "gree"
Sentence for "gree"
Synonym for "gree"
Verb Forms for "gree"
Cross Reference for "gree"
Same Context for "gree"
Urban Dictionary for "gree"
- Scots Superiority; mastery.
- among a flight of measures.
- A stage in a procedure; a diploma of rank or place.
- Pre-eminence; triumph or superiority in combat (therefore in addition, the prize for winning a combat).
- a qualification.
- Pleasure, goodwill, pleasure.
- Good will; favor; enjoyment; satisfaction; -- used esp. such expressions as: to take in gree; to simply accept in gree; this is certainly, to simply take favorably.
- position; degree; position.
- The prize; the honor of the time.
- A step.
- A step; a stair.
- A step or level in a string; a diploma to be able or position; degree; purchase of precedence or merit.
- enjoyment; satisfaction: particularly in the phrases to just take, receive, or take in gree (which, to just take, receive, or accept kindly or with benefit).
- to reside in amity.
- To get together again (events at variance).