Definition for "greasy"
Sentence for "greasy"
- Other unseemly behaviour exposed as part…
Quotes for "greasy"
- "When I was in college, I…"
Synonym for "greasy"
Phrases for "greasy"
Rhyme for "greasy"
Cross Reference for "greasy"
Equivalent for "greasy"
Same Context for "greasy"
Variant for "greasy"
Urban Dictionary for "greasy"
- covered or soiled with grease.
- Containing oil, specially too much oil: a greasy hamburger.
- Suggestive of grease in slickness or slipperiness: a greasy personality.
- Having a slippery surface; having a surface covered with oil.
- Containing most oil or fat.
- detestable, dishonest.
- Composed of, or characterized by, oil; greasy; unctuous.
- Smeared or defiled with grease.
- Like oil or oil; smooth; seemingly unctuous to the touch, as is mineral soapstone.
- Fat of human anatomy; large.
- Gross; indelicate; indecent.
- impacted utilizing the infection labeled as oil; as, the pumps of a horse. See Grease, n., 2.
- containing a silly level of oil or oil
- smeared or soiled with grease or oil
- filled with grease; having much grease or fat; greasy; unctuous; fat: as, greasy meals.
- Smeared or soiled with oil; ergo, slippery just as if from being greased.
- Like grease or oil; seemingly unctuous to the touch: as, a chalk with a greasy experience.
- Slimy; muddy; foul.
- Foggy; misty.
- Nautical, dirty; foul; disagreeable: said of weather condition.
- Gross; indecent.
- In farriery, impacted using disease labeled as grease: as, a horse with oily legs.
- Successful in whaling; having taken the full cargo of oil: like in the expression oily luck.
- look at extract.