- person who greases, such as for example a member of staff just who greases working parts in a device.
- Slang A tough son, particularly one from a white working-class background that is a great deal associated with motorbikes or cars.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a Latin United states, specifically a Mexican.
- Someone or something that greases (applies oil).
- A mechanic.
- A biker, a challenging.
- A Latin US, specially a Mexican.
- An Italian.
- a person who, or whatever, greases; particularly, people used to lubricate the working parts of machinery, engines, carriages, etc.
- A nickname occasionally applied in contempt to a Mexican or other Latin-American of this cheapest type; -- derogatory and unpleasant.
- One who or whatever greases, whilst the person who oils or lubricates equipment, motors, etc.
- A native Mexican or local Spanish-American: originally used contemptuously by Us americans inside south western US to the Mexicans.
- The ruddy duck, Erismatura rubida.
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for one of Mexican lineage
- Definition for "greaser"
- person who greases, such as for example a…
- View More
- Sentence for "greaser"
- Rhyme for "greaser"
- Hypernym for "greaser"
- Cross Reference for "greaser"
- Same Context for "greaser"
- Urban Dictionary for "greaser"
- an insiders definition of a Greaser:having…
- View More