- a big grey European goose (Anser anser) having pinkish feet and foot and a pink to orangish costs.
- The common European wild goose, Anser anser
- The common crazy grey goose (Anser anser) of European countries, considered to be the crazy kind of the domestic goose. See Illust. of goose.
- the typical gray or wild-goose of Europe, Anser cinereus or ferus; the fen-, marsh-, or stubble-goose, the wild different of this domestic goose.
- typical grey wild-goose of European countries; ancestor of several domestic breeds
Sentence for "graylag"
Hypernym for "graylag"
Variant for "graylag"