- A bird (Perisoreus canadensis) of united states conifer woodlands, having grey plumage and a black-capped head. Also known as camp robber, Canada jay, moosebird, whiskey jack.
- A mostly grey bird, Perisoreus canadensis, that inhabits coniferous forests of North America.
- Any bird for the genus genus.
- a jay of northern the united states with black-capped mind with no crest; noted for boldness in thievery
Sentence for "gray jay"
Urban Dictionary for "gray jay"
- Canadian slang for "lumberjack"known as after…