- a way of printing with etched dishes or cylinders; intaglio printing.
- A plate found in the entire process of gravure.
- A reproduction from gravure.
- a form of intaglio publishing procedure, where a graphic is engraved onto a rotating copper cylinder.
- identical to photogravure.
- A print or plate created by photogravure.
- a printing procedure that makes use of an etched or engraved dish; the dish is smeared with ink and wiped clean, then ink left when you look at the recesses makes the printing
- an intaglio print made by gravure
- a printing dish utilized in the entire process of gravure
- the work of intaglio printing
Definition for "gravure"
- a way of printing with etched dishes or…
Sentence for "gravure"
Hypernym for "gravure"
Urban Dictionary for "gravure"