- an extremely long-range, but relatively weak fundamental force of attraction that acts between all particles that have mass; believed to be mediated by gravitons
- (physics) the force of attraction between all public in universe; particularly the attraction associated with the earth's mass for bodies near its surface
- Definition for "gravitational force"
- an extremely long-range, but relatively weak fundamental force…
- View More
- Hyponym for "gravitational force"
- Hypernym for "gravitational force"