- Present participle of grave.
- The work of cleansing a ship's bottom.
- The act or art of carving figures in difficult substances, particularly by incision or perhaps in intaglio.
- That which is graved or carved.
- Impression, as upon your head or heart.
- . The act of laying in a grave; burial.
- The act of engraving, or of cutting outlines or numbers in metal, stone, wood, etc.
- 3. Whatever is graved or carved; an engraving.
- Inscription or impression, as upon your head or heart.
- The act of cleansing a ship's bottom by scraping, burning up, etc.
Sentence for "graving"
Same Context for "graving"
Verb Stem for "graving"
Urban Dictionary for "graving"
- a rigorous craving for gravy.Most common…