- Of, full of, or covered with rock fragments or pebbles: a gravelly coastline.
- Having a harsh rasping noise: a gravelly voice.
- filled with, or covered with gravel or pebbles
- Unpleasantly harsh or rasping
- Abounding with gravel; consisting of gravel.
- unpleasantly harsh or grating in noise
- abounding in small rocks
- Abounding with gravel; consisting of gravel: as, a gravelly soil.
Sentence for "gravelly"
- Like most of Scott's other highlight-accompanying…
Equivalent for "gravelly"
Same Context for "gravelly"