- a premier crust composed of browned crumbs and butter, often with grated mozzarella cheese.
- the very best crust of a dish, composed of breadcrumbs or grated cheese heated under a grill; the meal it self.
- The brown crust formed upon a gratinated meal; also, the meal itself, since crusts of breads, game, or poultry.
- A browned crust.
- Food served in a rich sauce and covered with browned crumbs.
- Definition for "gratin"
- a premier crust composed of browned crumbs and…
- View More
- Sentence for "gratin"
- Form for "gratin"
- Same Context for "gratin"