- A grid of horizontal and vertical outlines.
- (UK) Synonym for reticle
- The community of outlines of latitude and longitude which make a up a coordinate system for instance the one applied to the planet earth.
- A nearly square or nearly rectangular area developed by a graticule.
- A design or draught which has been divided in to squares, in order to reproduce it in other dimensions.
- A design or draft split into squares to facilitate copying.
- a network of good lines, dots, cross hairs, or wires in focal plane associated with eyepiece of an optical tool
Sentence for "graticule"
Hypernym for "graticule"
Same Context for "graticule"