- any one of a few generally brightly-colored Australian weaverbirds; they are often held as cage birds.
- A granivorous fringilline bird; anyone of sundry species of Fringillidœ that are now living in the grass or feed on grass-seeds.
- among various small old-world wild birds associated with the family Ploceidœ, as well as the genera Spermestes, Amadina, among others.
- In Australia, the small finches associated with genus Poephila.
- generally brightly-colored Australian weaverbirds; frequently kept as cage wild birds
- Definition for "grassfinch"
- any one of a few generally brightly-colored Australian…
- View More
- Sentence for "grassfinch"
- Synonym for "grassfinch"
- Hyponym for "grassfinch"
- Hypernym for "grassfinch"