- A letter of an alphabet.
- all the letters and page combinations that represent a phoneme, as f, ph, and gh when it comes to phoneme /f/.
- significant device of a writing system matching to letters into the English alphabet.
- In alphabetic writing, the quickest set of letters composing a phoneme.
- a written symbol that is used to express message.
- a written expression which is used to express address
Sentence for "grapheme"
Synonym for "grapheme"
Hyponym for "grapheme"
Hypernym for "grapheme"