- Any of different plants of the genus Muscari, native to Eurasia and achieving slim leaves and heavy critical racemes of rounded, typically blue flowers.
- some of the types of three genera when you look at the Hyacinthinae subtribe that create racemes of tiny blue blossoms, Muscari, Pseudomuscari, and Leopoldia.
- a liliaceous plant (Muscari racemosum) with small blue globular blossoms in a dense raceme.
- See hyacinth.
- any one of various very early flowering springtime hyacinths indigenous to Eurasia having heavy surges of rounded blue plants resembling bunches of small grapes
Definition for "grape hyacinth"
- Any of different plants of the genus Muscari,…
Hyponym for "grape hyacinth"
Hypernym for "grape hyacinth"