- A giving of national resources to a situation or municipality to subsidize a public project.
- A giving of resources to an institution or you to subsidize a project or program.
- The giving of national resources to subsidize an area or regional task.
- Providing resources to an institution (like a school) or person to subsidize a certain project or activity, eg a scholarship.
- a grant to one or college for some academic project
- a grant from a central federal government to a local federal government
Definition for "grant-in-aid"
- A giving of national resources to a situation…
Sentence for "grant-in-aid"