- To show (a novel) with material particularly pictures extracted from other posted sources, eg by clipping all of them out for your own use.
- To illustrate with product extracted from posted resources.
- to get rid of product, particularly images, from a publication.
- to gather (illustrations from publications) for decoration of other publications.
- To illustrate into the strategy labeled as grangerism.
- Definition for "grangerize"
- To show (a novel) with material particularly pictures…
- View More
- Sentence for "grangerize"
- Verb Forms for "grangerize"
- Etymologically Related for "grangerize"
- Urban Dictionary for "grangerize"