- The quality or condition to be grand; magnificence: "Society is charged with the brilliance of God” ( Gerard Manley Hopkins).
- Nobility or success of character.
- The state of being grand or splendid; magnificence.
- Greatness; largeness; tallness; loftiness.
- their state or quality of being grand; vastness; greatness; splendor; magnificence; stateliness; sublimity; dignity; level of idea or expression; nobility of activity.
- the smoothness to be grand or great; especially, that quality or combination of attributes in an object whieh impacts the imagination with a feeling of sublimity or magnificence.
- Synonyms Greatness, majesty, loftiness, stateliness, condition, dignity, augustness, splendor, pomp, sublimity. See grand.
- the grade of height of mind and exaltation of personality or ideals or conduct
- the standard of becoming magnificent or splendid or grand
- Definition for "grandeur"
- The quality or condition to be grand; magnificence:…
- View More
- Sentence for "grandeur"
- Quotes for "grandeur"
- "Many men owe the grandeur of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "grandeur"
- Phrases for "grandeur"
- Rhyme for "grandeur"
- Same Context for "grandeur"