- an extremely respected senior or middle-aged woman.
- A respected girl having considerable expertise in the woman field: the grande dame of females's professional playing tennis.
- A woman who is socially prominent, respected, and practiced, particularly one who is haughty and higher level in age.
- a female that is carried out, influential, and a senior figure in a certain field.
- A well-known, really respected organization, construction, or huge conveyance, such as for instance a hotel or ship.
- a middle-aged or senior lady who's stylish and highly respected
Sentence for "grande dame"
Urban Dictionary for "grande dame"
- 1. An extremely respected elderly or…