- The winning of all of the tips through the play of one hand-in bridge and other whist-derived card games.
- Sports The winning of all the major or specified occasions, specifically on a professional circuit.
- Baseball property run hit whenever three athletes take base.
- The bid and winning of all tricks through the play of 1 hand.
- The winning of all major or specified occasions.
- Hitting property run as soon as the bases tend to be filled.
- winning all tricks in a hand of bridge
Sentence for "grand slam"
Urban Dictionary for "grand slam"
- Fucking in a Denny's, generally in…
Sports Dictionary for "grand slam"